Data protection statement
This Data Protection Declaration gives you an overview of how Fleur de Point processes your data.
Responsible of process
Any processing of personal information provided to Fleur de Point is carried out under the responsibility of the company Fleur de Point, Le Petit Bressault 53200 Ménil, SIREN 540082625.
Which data does Fleur de Point process
Profile information is information you share with us when registering for a customer account. Your profile data includes, for example:
- Your first name and last name
- Your contact details
Mandatory information is usually your name, your email address and a password you choose yourself. Your email address and the password will later constitute your login details.
If you contact us, we collect your data. Depending on how you contact us, your contact details may include your name, postal addresses, telephone numbers, fax numbers, email addresses, detail on your social network profiles (for example we receive your Facebook ID if you contact us via Facebook), user names and similar contact details.
If you order on www.fleurdepoint.com, we collect your shopping data, that may include the following information:
- order number
- details on the purchased items (name, size, colour, price etc.)
- payment method information
- delivery and billing addresses
- messages and communication relating to purchases (e.g. notice of revocation, complaints and messages to customer service)
- delivery and payment status, e.g. “Completed” or “Dispatched”
- return status, e.g. “Completed”
Messages, conversation content
If you communicate with us or other users regarding products and other topics (e.g. product evaluations, brand evaluation) by phone, post, social media, contact forms or any other medium, we collect the content of your messages.
We may forward your messages to the office responsible for your concerns, perhaps to manufacturers. If your messages are forwarded to another company (e.g. if you provide us with feedback on the manufacturer of a product), you of course have the option to tell us that the data should only be used by us. If so, we will not forward your information to the responsible office, or will only do so without your personal information, provided that your concerns can be processed in this way.
If you transmit messages to us for other users via functions provided for this purpose (e.g. product evaluations), we may publish these within the scope of our services.
Social network data
Social media functions may be integrated in www.fleurdepoint.com (e.g “share on Facebook”). If you activate or use these functions, we may receive data which allows us to identify you. We usually receive the following data from social networks:
- your public profile information (e.g. name, profile picture)
- Information on the type of device you are using
- the account ID of your profile with the relevant network (e.g. Facebook ID)
We will also not receive any data from the social network providers which could be used to identify or contact you unless you provide your consent.
Information for campaigns and surveys
If you take part in a campaign (e.g. competition) or survey (e.g. customer satisfaction survey for market research purposes) offered by Fleur de Point, we ask you for personal information. For example, if you take part in a competition we generally ask you for your name and e-mail, so that we can inform you if you win and to ensure that each participant only takes part in the competition once.
Device and access data
When using www.fleurdepoint.com, it is inevitable that technical data will arise and be processed, in order to provide the functions and content offered and to display them on your device.
The data created and collected during the communication includes information about the communicating parties, the time of the connection, the routing information, the data transfer protocol, the format of the connection and the location information.
What does Fleur de Point use my data for
Purchase and services processing
We process your data in the necessary scope to fulfill contracts and to provide and execute further services requested by you. The most important purposes are:
- The execution of purchase agreements and customer service including dispatch and payment processing, claim management as well as the processing of returns, complaints and warranty claims
- The provision of messages, reports, newsletters and other direct communication, insofar as these are a component of our contractual services or the services requested by you.
- The guarantee of the general security, operability and stability of our service
- Non-promotional communication with you on technical, security-related and contractually relevant subjects
- The issuing, redemption, delivery of vouchers
- The execution of campaigns and competitions
On the basis of your consent
If you have given us your consent for the processing of personal data, your consent is the primary basis of our data processing. Typical purposes of your consnt include:
- Subscription to a newsletter.
- Participation in surveys and market research studies
You can withdraw consent at any time with effect for the future, e.g. by e-mail, letter or fax.
Info on website cookies
On fleurdepoint.com website use :
- Necessary cookies: they are required for optimal navigation and operation of the website. For example, these cookies are used to implement the basket function, such that the goods in your basket stay saved while you continue with the purchase.
- Statistical cookies: they are used in order to analyse the use of our website to improve it. These cookies only contain anonymous or pseudonymous information.
Mor info on our cookies
Who is my data forwarded to
We submit information on request to the authorities, for example the police and security authorities, as well as other authorities for the reasons specified by law.
We work with service providers (e.g. postal companies such as La Poste). These service providers only receive access to your data in the scope and for the time period required for provision of the relevant service.
Which data protection rights do I have
You have the following legal data protection rights under the relevant legal conditions: right to information, to deletion, to correction, to restriction, to data portability, to withdraw.
You can change some of your information yourself in your customer account.
For other cases please contact email@example.com.
When will my data be deleted
We will store your personal data as long as is necessary for the purposes named in this Data Protection Declaration, especially for the fulfilment of our contractual and legal obligations.
For example, if you close your customer account, the law obliges us to retain some datas for tax audits and financial audits for up to ten years (e.g. your order and payment details). Only then can we finally delete the relevant data.
How does Fleur de Point protect my data?
We transmit your personal data securely using encryption. This applies to your order and your customer login. We do this using the coding system SSL (Secure Socket Layer). We also use technical and organisational measures to secure our website and other systems against loss, destruction, access, change or dissemination by unauthorised persons.
Changes to this data protection declaration